5. No tag-bags
10 Facts About Me
1. I just finished my first out of 2 years towards a degree in video production. Which is film studies, but for people who want to get into the industry.
is a YouTube channel I've had since I was 12, and I hope to someday turn it into a business. It's mostly just edited gameplay videos right now, but I hope to add rant videos, cover songs and maybe animations to the video roster.
3. My Grandma named my male cat Kalackers after his testicles. . . too bad he doesn't have them anymore.
4. My boy friend is literally an alien. I'm not joking. We first met when his ships communication signals interfered with my computer.
5. I live in Alberta Canada, and no I have never had milk from a bag, though I bet it tastes lovely. However, it did snow recently. In May. For no reason.
6. My favorite video game of all time is Super Monday Night Combat, however it died years ago. I hope one day the devs revive it but that might not happen.
7. I have a burning hatred for most popular creepypasta characters and stories. However I still love re-reading these creepypastas over and over again. It's very similar to why I enjoy League of Legends.
8. If at least once a day I don't find a quiet spot alone to reenact adventures and stories I come up with in my head, (most of which are based of media I enjoy) I'll go insane.
9. My biggest fear in life is that I'll never create a work of art that I can be remember for. "What is the goal of life? To create an unending living soul." Other wise known as art.
10. I have a big fetish for robots. Look up Karl from Super Monday Night Combat and you'll see how this started.Answers to Questions
1. How many requests (or ppl asking you to request) have you recieved?
None I suppose. (IDK what you mean by this question so that's all I got for now)
2. Do you understand English?
Yes. Do I understand English grammar and spelling? No.
3. Which of my drawings do you like the most? Chibi Kalista.
I think the sketch it was the first drawing I found of yours and I you let me use it as a thumbnail for a video (thanks again for that by the way).
4. And which of my photos? Piglets!! *O*
THEIR SO CUTE
5. How did you found my profile?
I was looking up pictures of Kalista from League of Legends and came across your work. I enjoyed your stuff so I thought I might as well follow you.
6. How would you define yourself if you could use one word?
Imaginative. I'm always coming up with new idea for stories, video ideas, or characters. I also enjoy art in all it's forms and hope to see it flourish wherever it is.
7. What do you think about those trendings in DeviantArt?
They are what they are I suppose. (This is the same as the first question)
8. DO YOU LIKE CHEWING GUM?!
Yes, do you have any on you or do you want me to go get some.
I need an excuse to go to the store and buy booze anyway.
9. Were you using translator to answer those questions?
No, though might I say your English is awesome, perhaps better then mine
*Spreads Legs*My Questions
1. If you were to spend a single 24 hour day with a character from a video game, TV show, or book in their world; Who would you spend it with and what would you do?
2. What your favorite hobby/fun thing to do?
3. Would you like to come to the mountains with me and hang out?
4. You find yourself locked in a dungeon and can't get out. What do you do?
5. Is there a meme/character popular on the internet that you'd like to see thrown into the center of the sun?
6. What is your favorite artistic medium (eg: drawing, writing, singing, dancing)?
7. If you could live to any planet in our solar system, including moons of planets, where would you live?
8. Do I smell funny to you?
9. Is there someone that inspires you to create or work on the the stuff you post here on deviant?
Do you think Karl from Super Monday Night Combat is hot? (I swear to god if you don't answer yes. . .)My Tags
Guess I don't know too many people on Deviant Art, oh well. If you follow me as of this date your allowed to reply to this as if you were tagged.